Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Random Parent

Dear Random Parent:

When I'm out walking my dog at 11:00 at night waiting for her to take a crap, the last thing I expect is to see a 3 or 4 year old wandering around ALONE.

Logically, I asked the child if he knew where his house was BECAUSE I WANTED HIM TO RETURN SAFELY.

I would appreciate it if the next time I find your toddler wandering around at night since he "does it all the time" your redneck ass doesn't accuse me of suspicious activity. Asking your son where he lives is in no way an attempt to break into your house. I was trying to return him.

Also, please don't get in my face about how my dog licked your kid. Unlike you, I'm a responsible adult and am aware that my dog has never and would never bite anyone. She's the friendliest dog I know. PS - your kid was laughing and having fun with her.

Lastly, I do not recommend you let your child who isn't even old enough to be in kindergarten roam around ALONE, AT NIGHT. That's just stupid.

I sincerely hope you get your act together for the sake of your child. If I ever see him roaming around alone at night again, I WILL call CPS.

-CJ

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit. I would definitely call CPS. That's fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW! Dog slobber should be the LEAST of her concerns!!! Call me over protective but I don't let MY kids roam around after dark - and they are 8 & 10... and I live on a cul-de-sac... WOW! they should really consider making people get licenses for reproduction

    ReplyDelete

Followers